ECXSystems Nutanix Integration Package
ECXSystems Nutanix Installation Specialist on-site
Upon the completion of the Nutanix Integration package, the user will have a fully installed Nutanix, a brief training session, and an integration prepared for the migration of data to the Nutanix from any existing on-site platform.
- Pre-install planning and systems review (con call meeting)
- Pre-install planning worksheet
- Review of all supplies needed prior to arrival (e.g. cables, switches)
- Installation includes Nutanix box up to 4 Nodes
- Installation is defined as Nutanix powered up
- NIC cabled to switches
- Nutanix box connected to IP
- ECXSystems Engineer will be on-site for half to full day
- Travel expenses for ECX Installation Engineer
- Both on-site and remote engineer testing and deploying integration process for VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.
This package does NOT include the migration of VMs from the old platform to the new.
Instruction (and cheat sheets) on how to perform migrations to the Nutanix or convert to AHV will be provided.
If data migration is desired, a custom option is available based on the scope of the environment and the total number of VMs to be migrated. Ask your ECXSystems associate for a custom quote.